Wednesday, October 1, 2014


Hello!!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!


I’ve made this blog because I have to, but also to track my progression as I travel my way through the 84 days of this course (not including holidays, because everyone needs a holiday!), as part of the DIPP1110!


We are now living in an increasingly globalised, and culturally intertwined world, and it is becoming very important that we understand our place as citizens within the scope of the local, as well the global. I know that this is not something that can be solely learnt from a big textbook, and  I understand that global citizenship is not an absolute concept, but a life-long journey, however I think it is really important to be given the context to appreciate and recognise this!

So all aboard as we travel into the depths of the globe during these 84 days (like 50 of which have already passed)!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment